Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
To lead a team to ensure the availability, durability of equipment in its sector and optimize their maintenance cost and energy in a continuous improvement approach. This is to allow production to achieve its goals of safety, quality, quantity, costs, and deadlines.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• Risks Prevention Plan is applied, safety requirements are taken into account (Personnel and equipment)
• The maintenance stategy is applied to equipment criticality
• Maintenance plans are implemented, and include the process influent parameters (including contribution to the control of the process by the implementation, application and evolution of maintenance plans).
• Effectiveness of interventions is continuously optimized (Analysis of maintenance results and implementation of necessary actions in a dynamic of continuous progress over short and medium term horizons (Week / Month)
• Maintenance cost is optimized (operational efficiency, energy and spare parts consumption
• The steps and tools of MMW and standard in orderliness and cleanliness are applied.
• The durability of equipment is ensured, in particular by dealing with obsolescence cases
• Resources are adapted (Competency and quantity), Training and succession plans are created
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin’s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
· Forbes list of “Most Diverse Place to Work” and “Best Employer for New Grads”
· Fortune list of “World Most Admired Companies”
· Voted on the top 50 Employers list by the readers of Minority Engineer magazine, Women Engineer magazine and STEM Workforce Diversity magazine.
· Top Company for Women to work for in Transportation.
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
· Paternity leave
· Maternity leave
· Tuition reimbursement
· Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
· Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
· 529 college savings plan
· A 401(k) match
· Free tires based upon years of service
· An Employee Assistance Program
· A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship