Site Energy Manager
- - - - - - - - - - - -
- Standards of energy consumption by activity and type of equipment are established.
- Has a medium-term vision of energy management consistent with the objectives and ambitions of Michelin Group.
- The Energy and Environmental indicators are analyzed and reliable.
- The efficiency of production and distribution of fluids.
- Support is provided to the different activities of the site to improve their energy consumption.
- Animation of progress involving all actors (operators, maintainers, technicians, managers) through steering groups, production, awareness campaigns ...
- Graduated Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Energy / Mechanical engineering or related fields.
- Experience 3-5 years in Utility.
- Native speaker of Thai with good English communication
- Preferable skills: Team management / energy project / cost management
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.