Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
THE CHALLENGE Service customer product as specified on the customer order. Work with the highest regard for personal safety and the safety of others. Assume full ownership of position function, with understanding of role in relation to the success of the Service Center. Provide valued input and observations for customer service and business operational improvement. Continuously improve on the knowledge of products and services offered by Camso.
• Service customer product as specified on the customer order.
• Work with the highest regard for personal safety and the safety of others.
• Assume full ownership of position function, with understanding of role in relation to the success of the Service Center.
• Provide valued input and observations for customer service and business operational improvement.
• Continuously improve on the knowledge of products and services offered by Solideal.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
• Sets stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale, rule or template.
• Dismounts and mounts tires as specified by the customer order.
• Fills each tire with required quantity and type of chemical and/or substance as noted by the manufacturer’s specifications.
• Function as strong back-up to Service Center management team to ensure stellar coverage in periods of absence.
• Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
• Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling, cleaning or replacing consumable parts.
• Effective time management capability in order to service customers efficiently.
• Perform preventive maintenance and ensure cleanliness of all equipment including service vehicles
• Ensure tools and servicing equipment are kept clean and operational at all times.
• Assists other personnel in stacking, marking, packing and transport of the finished product.
• Support warehouse team by filling orders and unloading shipments as required.
• Follow company procedures and supervisor’s instructions.
• Report to the Service Manager immediately:
• Material that does not meet quality standards
• Equipment that requires maintenance
• Delays at customer site, potential issues with trucks or tires before servicing
• Accidents or concerns about safety or potential hazards
• Other duties as assigned.
• The position requires an individual who can work independently, in addition to, ability to follow accurate, specific, and technical instructions. Direction will be provided by the Service Manager and/or Service Center (Branch) Manager.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Previous experience in an industrial environment and/or mechanical aptitude preferred.
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) software applications. ERP system knowledge a plus.
• Exhibit strong attention to detail, initiative, critical thinking, and leadership skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate with customers on a professional level regarding product and business operations.
• Punctual, reliable and willing to work overtime as required.
• Knowledge of product and services provided by Solideal
• Tire Mounting/Dismounting and Press Procedures
• Customer Service, Safety/ISO Training
• Manufacturer Tire Fill Training
• Company policies and procedures
Equipment Operation (if no previous experience, training will be provided as required)
• Presses, including RL machine
• Urethane Fill Equipment
• Forklift Operation/Certification
• Wrapping Machine
• Smoke-free office environment.
• Normal hazards associated with driving.
• Computer and telephone use required.
• Exposure to various noises and hot/cold conditions at customer locations (indoor/outdoor). Periodically exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
• Lifting product of weights between 10 - 100 pounds.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
(Take note that some elements of this Total Rewards package may differ from other positions offered at Michelin, as this role is opened at Camso, the Off-the-Road business line)
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at email@example.com
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship.