Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- - - - - - - - - - - -
- To assure quality of maintenance and of it’s physical assets for the production area.
- To improve reliability of machinery and provide technical support of sectors such as method, troubleshooting, maintenance, reliability and durability.
- To define, manage and optimize the maintenance plans and the job plans for internal and external operators.
- To be involve with equipment evolution.
- Graduated Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Experience 1-3 years in the field of Mechanical maintenance in the manufacturing factory
- Preferable Skills: Maintenance concept / Problem solving.
- Native speaker of Thai and Good English communication.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.