Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
The Maintenance Technician (RT) is a technical wage position that plans, organizes, directs, and performs electronic/electrical and mechanical maintenance to maximize production while assuring product quality standards are met at the assigned facility. These positions require working rotating shifts in a 24 hour manufacturing operation.
Associates Degree in EET, MET, Mechatronics, or similar curriculum OR 3 years experience in Industrial Maintenance OR Military Experience in a maintenance discipline.
- Follows all Safety rules and regulations for a safe work environment
- Coordinates and participates in PMs
- Establishes machine repair priorities.
- Inputs and manages data for the maintenance management database
- Understands and troubleshoots machinery in assigned areas of the Manufacturing process.
- Interfaces with all related functions (ie. Production, Quality, Engineering, Support).
- Performs Lockout/Tagout procedures whenever working on equipment.
- Responsible for timely technical progression to achieve job level expectations.
- Appreciates the impact of his/her maintenance repairs on quality, uniformity, and productivity.
- Performs repairs and/or PMs knowing that they have a direct bearing on tire uniformity and quality.
- Performs assigned duties assigned by supervisor.
- Starting salary $31.53/Hr. with a shift premium of $2.00/Hr. when assigned to a rotating crew.
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin’s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
· Forbes list of “Most Diverse Place to Work” and “Best Employer for New Grads”
· Fortune list of “World Most Admired Companies”
· Voted on the top 50 Employers list by the readers of Minority Engineer magazine, Women Engineer magazine and STEM Workforce Diversity magazine.
· Top Company for Women to work for in Transportation.
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
· Paternity leave
· Maternity leave
· Tuition reimbursement
· Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
· Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
· 529 college savings plan
· A 401(k) match
· Free tires based upon years of service
· An Employee Assistance Program
· A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at email@example.com
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship