Michelin is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
• Support and accelerate the success of progress initiatives by using Michelin Way tools, methods, and approach.
• Make operational teams autonomous in the long term with regard to managing their progress by ensuring their acceptance of change.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• Implement progress initiatives to improve his/her entity’s performance.
• IE Basics are in place and maintained:
• Activity / time records are updated, and activity follow-up tools are in place.
• Necessary headcount / machine calculations are performed, and capacities are under control
• Contribute to the progress network by sharing best practices.
• Manage change effectively: the key change players are on board and committed to implementing progress initiatives.
• Develop operational teams' long-term autonomy in order to manage their progress initiatives. "
This position will be an Area Progress Engineer, Level 1.
The main responsibilities will focus on:
Inspire Motion for Life: Apply Today!
As the leading mobility company, we work with tires, around tires and beyond tires to enable Motion for Life. Dedicated to enhancing our clients’ mobility and sustainability, Michelin designs and distributes the most suitable tires, services and solutions for our customers’ needs. Michelin provides digital services, maps and guides to help enrich trips and travels and make them unique experiences. Bringing our expertise to new markets, we invest in high-technology materials, 3D printing and hydrogen, to serve a wide a variety of industries—from aerospace to biotech. Headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina, Michelin North America has approximately 23,000 employees and operates 34 production facilities in the United States and Canada.
MICHELIN® tires have been ranked the #1 Tire Brand across major categories and segments by industry experts and consumers alike. For nearly three decades we’ve been recognized for our achievements in Customer Satisfaction, Performance, Durability, Technology and Innovation.
Michelin cares for the personal and professional development of its employees. We support career advancement through various options, which include: skill and career development, training, career exploration and work with cross-functional teams. We offer the possibility of a varied and fulfilling career path in an environment where unique contributions are valued.
Michelin offers 10 Business Resource Groups (BRGs) which are all-inclusive groups created and led by employees who have shared life experiences across various diversity dimensions. Each group supports business strategies and initiatives along with meeting the needs of members. The goal of each group is to help employees feel welcome and included, support employee engagement and encourage professional development. BRGs also provide cross-cultural support, career management resources and opportunities for community involvement.
Michelin provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors. Consistent with these obligations, Michelin also provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship.
Get in the driver’s seat and be on your way to a meaningful professional journey!