Computer Scientist - CAA V5 developer
- - - - - - - - - - - -
The mission consists of development and/or maintenance activity of industrial scientific softwares for simulation based on CAA V5, for that, the main activities are:
- Managing requests from end to end. (From requirement to rollout). This requires ability to interact with R&D business teams and IS teams world-wide.
- Gathering, qualifying and documenting business needs.
- Defining and documenting use cases.
- Functional analysis.
- Defining software architecture (technical design, diagrams ...etc).
- Developing the designed solution in CAA V5, using Catia Analysis solution.
- Writing automated unit tests.
- Integrating the features within the defined release.
- Supporting business users during qualification tests.
- Performing level 3 support.
- Troubleshoot production issues.
- Root cause analysis.
- Implementing fixes and managing the life cycle of those fixes. (Automated unit tests, support validation, business validation, and integration of the changes within the release ...etc).
- Interaction with teams:
- Activities are managed with with agility using agile, Waterfall or hybrid methods.
- Providing priorities based on business inputs and constraints.
- Continuous improvement:
- Provide advices for solution enhancement.
- Participate to technical and functional workshops and discussions to identify progress ideas to implement.
Out of the box thinking, innovation.
- Strong CATIA CAA V5 skills,
- Strong C++ and object oriented skills,
- Good mechanical design knowledge,
- Ability to discuss with Business user around business needs and practices,
- High capabilities in working autonomously,
- Proactive, team player and efficient,
- Knowledges of Mathematics and interest about mechanic.
- Communication skills and team spirit
- Achievement orientation
- Analysis and synthesis skills
Curiosity and autonomy