Michelin is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Michelin is looking for a Data Architect to build, optimize and maintain conceptual and logical database models.
For this role, you should know how to analyze system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data. Knowledge of Oracle EBS Order to Cash & Oracle Order Management Cloud or any O2C application implementation is a must. Are you an expert with designing and implementing highly performant data ingestion pipelines from multiple Source using Azure DataLake/ Databricks, PowerBI? If so and you are looking for an exciting place to work, take a look at the qualifications listed below.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
1. Understanding of business ambition to design a scalable, robust, and consistent solution while minimizing the cost of implementation and/or changes
2. Assure solutions are consistent with global and/or regional standards (Data, Integration, BI, Infrastructure, Security...)
3. Collaborate and exchange strategies with Regional and/or Enterprise Architects
4. Champion Group IT strategies
5. Conscience of timing (roadmap) and financial spend
6. Receptive of solutions offered by the market
7. Good communication with the various stakeholders involved in IT architecture (business, IT platforms or technical teams, and the architect network), especially:
a. within the network of architects and build teams:
i. the promotion of standardization
ii. the promotion and emergence of good practices
iii. when appropriate, the reuse of existing IT solutions,
b. the ability to explain the added value of IT architecture, the missions and roles of IT architects.
8. Flexibility in a fast-paced environment
9. Broad understanding of IT topics (ex: PaaS, SaaS, blockchain, APIs, …)
10. Strong organizational and leadership skills
11. Continuous research of emerging technologies and proposing opportunities to improve active architecture.
1. Minimum 10+ years of hands-on Data Warehouse, Data Lake and BI Analytics.
2. Strong architecture and design background in implementing solutions using the Azure Data lake ecosystem
3. Engaging with business at all levels to understand there "challenges and needs" and come up with the appropriate architecture and design.
4. Must Have Azure DataLake, DataBricks, ADF
5. Proven experience of Order to Cash to work with the business stake holders.
6. Designing and implementing highly performant data ingestion pipelines from multiple data sources using Azure Databricks
7. Experience with best practices of Business Intelligence architectures and processes such as Star Schema/dimensional data modelling.
8. Mentoring & providing leadership to technical resources and business stake holders.
9. Ability to come up with some short demos/POcs, defining the scope of work and creating budgetary estimates
Nice to have:
Knowledge of data modeling within Oracle E-Business Order to Cash & Oracle Order Management Cloud .
Knowledge of ETL tooks like DataStage or equivalent tools.
Knowledge of data streaming platforms like Kafka
Master Data Management (MDM) domain knowledge.
Inspire Motion for Life: Apply Today!
As the leading mobility company, we work with tires, around tires and beyond tires to enable Motion for Life. Dedicated to enhancing our clients’ mobility and sustainability, Michelin designs and distributes the most suitable tires, services and solutions for our customers’ needs. Michelin provides digital services, maps and guides to help enrich trips and travels and make them unique experiences. Bringing our expertise to new markets, we invest in high-technology materials, 3D printing and hydrogen, to serve a wide a variety of industries—from aerospace to biotech. Headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina, Michelin North America has approximately 23,000 employees and operates 34 production facilities in the United States and Canada.
MICHELIN® tires have been ranked the #1 Tire Brand across major categories and segments by industry experts and consumers alike. For nearly three decades we’ve been recognized for our achievements in Customer Satisfaction, Performance, Durability, Technology and Innovation.
Michelin cares for the personal and professional development of its employees. We support career advancement through various options, which include: skill and career development, training, career exploration and work with cross-functional teams. We offer the possibility of a varied and fulfilling career path in an environment where unique contributions are valued.
Michelin offers 10 Business Resource Groups (BRGs) which are all-inclusive groups created and led by employees who have shared life experiences across various diversity dimensions. Each group supports business strategies and initiatives along with meeting the needs of members. The goal of each group is to help employees feel welcome and included, support employee engagement and encourage professional development. BRGs also provide cross-cultural support, career management resources and opportunities for community involvement.
Michelin provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors. Consistent with these obligations, Michelin also provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship.
Get in the driver’s seat and be on your way to a meaningful professional journey!